Metal Hydrides Corp
3 and 14
From 1942 to 1948, the Metal Hydrides Corporation, which became the Ventron Corporation in 1965, conducted uranium processing operations that converted uranium oxide to uranium metal powder and uranium metal for the Manhattan Engineer District. The Beverly Site, located in
In 1986, DOE designated the site for remediation under FUSRAP. DOE remedialed the site and certified that the site complied with applicable cleanup criteria in October 2003. The privately owned property was released for unrestricted use.